Exspiravit – Heavy Destroyer Mk. 3, is a large-grid destroyer manufactured and designed by Exinity Technologies. Made for blasting its way through the galaxy, The Exspiravit is armed with guided missiles and powerful custom guns for taking down almost any enemy in its sight. Equipped with powerful thrusters, this destroyer will reach high speed fast relative to its significant size and heavy armor. While mainly fuelled by hydrogen, this ship also utilizes Ion and atmospheric thrusters, making it suitable for most conditions. The Exspiravit is although not meant for gravity due to the ships use of heavy armor, and is therefore equipped with parachutes and large atmospheric thrusters for a bit of support in gravity.
*It uses NO mods*
*DLC not required*
The Exspiravit is a large destroyer with heavy armor construction. The original Mk. 1 was heavily inspired by the ‘federal corvette’ from elite dangerous and while the new Mk. 3 still shares many similarities with it, the Mk. 3 version has a lot of outstanding design features not seen before. The Exspiravit is strongly recommended for battle due to its sheer amount of firepower, armor and features. The only ship to defeat the mighty Exspiravit was her big brother, ‘The Abcindens’.
The Exspiravit wield four deadly custom turrets, each having four rocket launchers and heavy armor plating. In addition to that, there is another gun at the rear of the ship, only accessible by rotating the two, big hangar doors seen behind the bridge. This weapon is a very deadly foe that you do not want face in battle. It wields the firepower of 18 gatling turrets and 6 missile turrets in a compact 3x1 formfactor.
Another deadly feature of the Exspiravit are the guided missiles. Thanks to a script made by Rdav, six guided missiles are always ready to be deployed just by the press of one button. They will follow any object or ship if they’re being targeted by a seeker turret.
If you like what you see and want to support a creator, give it a thumbs up and consider following me for more. Thank you.
NEW FEATURES AND CHANGES
- Removed All Mods
- Improved Superweapon
- 6 Guided Missiles
- Self-Repair Systems
- More Firepower
- More Details in both Exterior and Interior
- Fixed Weird Colors and added new ones for better Contrast.
- Better Thrusters, Gyroscope handling and Internal Power Management
- Added Shop and Crew Sleeping Quarters
- More smooth Design and Revised Interior
- Automated all Rotor Operations via. Timer Blocks
- 14 Missile Turrets
- 9 Gatling guns
- 23 Interior Turrets
- 4 Custom guns – 4 rocket launchers each
- Super weapon – 18 gatling guns and 6 rocket launchers.
- 6 Guided missiles
: -Rocket Launchers - Fire
: -Camera – View
: -Self-Repair Systems – On/Off
: -Emergency Beacon – On/Off
: -Programmable Block (Missiles) – On/Off
: -Timer Block (Super turret) - Start
: -Jump Drive - Jump
: -Jump Drives – Increase Distance
: -Jump Drives – Decrease Distance
- Medical bay and 8 Cryo Chambers
- 2 Assemblers and 3 Refineries
- 6 Oxygen tanks, 10 Hydrogen Tanks as well as their respective generators
- 6 Jump Drives
- 6 Large Reactors
- 150+ Batteries (For those long missions :D)
- Blocks: 14879
- Non-Armor blocks: 3106
- PCU: 103600
- Conveyors: 1074
- Thrusters: 330
- Lights: 150
- Spotlights: 3
- Gravity Generators: 2
- Triangles: 19,017,723
- Grid Mass: 28,705,330
- Physical Shapes: 10347/65536
- Join my Discord server: Discord.gg.
- Join my Youtube: youtube.com/exinity
- Check out the attached video
The Exspiravit - Heavy Destroyer Mk. 3, designed by Exinity Technologies